1 / 1 Picture by: LESLEYfromWI
- 2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup (65ml) warm water
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 4 cups (500g) plain flour
- 1/4 cup instant mashed potato
- 1/4 cup powdered milk
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup (250ml) warm water
Preparation:10min › Cook:3hours › Ready in:3hours10min
- Whisk together the yeast, 1/4 cup warm water and sugar. Allow to sit for 15 minutes.
- Add ingredients in the order suggested by your manufacturer, including the yeast mixture. Select the basic and light crust setting.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!