1 / 1 Picture by: ~kissy lips~
- 500g butter, softened
- 1 cup (220g) white sugar
- 4 cups (500g) plain flour
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
Preparation:15min › Cook:30min › Ready in:45min
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C.
- Cream softened butter thoroughly. Slowly add sugar.
- Sift flour and cornflour before adding. Mix well. Press into an ungreased 20x30cm baking tray.
- Bake 30 minutes or until very light brown. Score and cut while warm.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!