1 / 1 Picture by: Jessica Paige
Pork and Cabbage
- 750g boneless pork chops
- garlic powder to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 large head cabbage, diced
- 500g wide egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon butter
Preparation:45min › Ready in:45min
- Sprinkle pork chops with garlic powder, salt and pepper and place in a large greased sauce pan or deep frypan with chopped onion and fry until very brown and well cooked. It is ok if they stick a little as the drippings are essential in this dish. When done remove chops and set aside.
- Add a little water to the saucepan or frypan and mix up the drippings a bit. Place cabbage into the pot and allow to cook down completely.
- In a separate large saucepan boil the egg noodles in water until cooked. Drain noodles and mix in butter.
- Cut up the pork chops to bite size pieces and set aside. When the cabbage has cooked down add pork and cooked noodles and mix completely.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!