1 / 1 Picture by: Texasfairbaker
Quick Peach Cobbler
- 125g butter, melted
- 1 (825) tin sliced peaches with juice
- 1 cup (125g) self-raising flour
- 1 cup (220g) white sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
Preparation:10min › Cook:35min › Ready in:45min
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Grease a baking dish.
- Stir together peaches and juice with melted butter. Pour into prepared pan. In a small bowl mix flour, sugar and salt. Stir in milk. Pour mixture over peaches.
- Bake on bottom rack of preheated oven 15 minutes or until lightly browned, then move to top rack for 20 minutes more. Serve warm.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!