1 / 1 Picture by: SunnyByrd
Raspberry Steak Sauce
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons malt vinegar
- 5 drops Tabasco
- 1 dash salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Preparation:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- In a saucepan over high heat blend raspberry jam, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce, malt vinegar, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes, or until thickened.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!