1 / 1 Picture by: familyofsix
Spicy Pan-Fried Oyster Blade Steak
Serves : 3
- 1 kg oyster blade steak
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 125g butter
- 1/2 cup (125ml) water
Preparation:10min › Cook:20min › Ready in:30min
- Heat a frypan over medium heat. Season the steak with Tabasco sauce. Sprinkle with a little lime juice and season lightly with just a portion of the garlic salt, salt, black pepper and barbecue seasoning.
- Place the steak in the pan and cover with a lid. Cook for about 20 minutes, or to your desired degree of doneness, turning and adding more seasoning every 5 minutes.
- Remove steaks to a serving platter and keep warm. Stir butter and water into the pan, removing any browned bits from the bottom to make a gravy. Season with additional garlic salt, salt and pepper to taste. Serve steaks with gravy drizzled over them.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!