1 / 1 Picture by: ALFANN02
Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken in Cream Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 6 slices prosciutto (thin sliced)
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic, divided
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup sour cream
Preparation:10min › Cook:1hour › Ready in:1hour10min
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Drizzle butter into a casserole dish. Season chicken with salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon garlic. Wrap chicken thighs in prosciutto and place in casserole dish. Sprinkle mushrooms and remaining garlic on top of chicken.
- Bake in a preheated oven until juices run clear, about 1 hour. Remove chicken to a platter and cover with aluminium foil to keep warm.
- Pour drippings from casserole into a frypan over medium-low heat. Whisk in wine and sour cream and cook until warmed through, about 5 to 7 minutes. Pour over chicken, and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!