1 / 1 Picture by: Angie
Barbecued Cajun Chicken
- 1/4 cup (60ml) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (125ml) white wine
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Preparation:10min › Cook:15min › Extra time:3hours marinating › Ready in:3hours25min
- In a bowl mix the oil, white wine and Cajun seasoning. Place chicken in the bowl and coat with the mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Preheat the barbecue for high heat.
- Lightly oil the barbecue grate. Discard marinade and place chicken on the barbecue. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes on each side until juices run clear.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!