1 / 1 Picture by: Amhad Ghosheh
Rotisserie Chuck Roast
- 1 cup (250ml) barbecue sauce
- 1 cup (250ml) teriyaki sauce
- 1 (375ml) can or bottle beer
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 teaspoons thinly sliced fresh ginger
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 3 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 (150g) chuck roast
Preparation:15min › Cook:2hours › Extra time:6hours marinating › Ready in:8hours15min
- In a large bowl mix barbecue sauce, teriyaki sauce, beer, garlic, ginger, onion, black pepper, and salt. Place the roast into the marinade, cover and refrigerate for six hours turning often.
- Preheat an outdoor barbecue for indirect heat. Remove the roast from the marinade and pour the marinade into a saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes. Set aside for use as a basting sauce.
- Thread the roast onto a barbecue rotisserie spit above indirect heat. Cook the roast for two hours. Baste often during the last hour with reserved marinade.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!