1 / 1 Picture by: Sarah-May
Maple Glazed Baked Ham
- 1 (2 1/2kg) fully-cooked, bone-in ham
- 1/4 cup (60ml) maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
Preparation:15min › Cook:1hour30min › Ready in:1hour45min
- Preheat the oven to 165 degrees C.
- Trim excess fat off the ham and score in a diamond pattern with a sharp knife making shallow cuts about 2cm apart. Place in a roasting dish.
- Roast for 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
- In a small bowl mix together the maple syrup, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard and mustard powder.
- When the 30 minutes are up brush 1/3 of the glaze over the ham. Bake for 20 minutes and repeat twice with remaining glaze.
- Let the ham stand for 10 to 15 minutes before carving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!