1 / 1
7 people made this
This is a simple way I like to cook butterfish but have also used it on Barramundi. Serve with a salad and soft bread.
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon diced fresh parsley
1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
700g butterfish (mulloway) fillets
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper, to taste
1 bunch fresh parsley
1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- In a bowl cream together the butter, parsley and chives.
- Arrange the butterfish in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Dot the fish with about 2 tablespoons of the butter mixture.
- Bake 5 minutes in the preheated oven until the butter is melted. Turn fillets then brush with remaining butter mixture and continue baking 10 minutes or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
- Garnish with parsley sprigs and lemon wedges to serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate