1 / 1 Picture by: SunnyByrd
Chicken and Bacon Pasta
- 2 cups (500ml) chicken stock
- 2 cups thickened cream
- 250g linguine
- 6 rashers bacon
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation:10min › Cook:35min › Ready in:45min
- Bring chicken stock and cream to a boil in a heavy saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until reduced by half, about 30 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add linguine and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and set aside in a large serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, place bacon in a large, deep frypan. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Once the cream has reduced, stir in crumbled bacon, chicken, peas and Parmesan cheese; cook for a few minutes until hot. Pour sauce over pasta to serve.
Really easy recipe - used it for a school assignment. Didn't use the peas but tasted great!!! - 30 Apr 2012
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!