1 / 1 Picture by: Chase Greene
- 500g penne or mostaccioli
- 1 cup (250ml) thickened cream
- 125g butter
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup diced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch garlic powder
Preparation:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Combine cream and butter in a large, heavy saucepan over medium heat. Heat stirring occasionally until butter melts being careful not to bring the mixture to a boil.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Toss with cooked pasta and serve immediately.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!