1 / 1 Picture by: MZSPEEDY
Blueberry Topped Cheesecake
- 1 cup biscuit crumbs (finely crushed Marie biscuits or digestives)
- 60g melted butter
- 500g cream cheese, room tempertaure
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups frozen blueberries (or fresh if you can get them)
- a couple of tablespoons of blueberry jam.
Preparation:20min › Cook:1hour › Ready in:1hour20min
- Combine the biscuit crumbs and the butter. Pat mixture into the bottom of a 23cm springform pan.
- Mash cream cheese until soft and creamy. Gradually beat in sour cream, 3/4 cup sugar, vanilla and flour. Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Pour mixture into the base. Bake in a preheated 165 degrees C oven for 1 hour or until firm to the touch.
- Cool and then remove cake from pan by loosening edges with a knife. Place blueberries on top of cake. Warm the jam and spoon over blueberries to glaze. Chill until ready to serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!