Makes: 1 packet of biscuits worth
- 1 packet (250g) of Ginger Nut biscuits
- 1 tin (380g) of Top and Fill Caramel
- pot of Dollop cream (or whip up some thickened cream)
Preparation:15min › Cook:10min › Extra time:5min Other › Ready in:30min
- Place biscuits upsidedown on a cup cake tray, one biscuit per hole
- Soften in a cool oven (120C) for about 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and with the back of a spoon, gently press centre of biscuits down to form little tart cases and allow to cool and harden
- Spoon Top and Fill (or if you can be bothered, cooled condensed milk caramel) into tart cases, slightly mounding up caramel
- Immediately before serving, top with a dollop of cream on each.
Biscuits can be shaped and stored in airtight container for days before use. Can of caramel and container of cream can be taken to venue and then tarts put together there.
Plain chocolate biscuits and chocolate Top and Fill can be substituted.