- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Lightly grease a large ovenproof dish.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted water until almost cooked. Drain and rinse. Set aside.
- Saute garlic and onion in oil spray in a large frypan until just beginning to brown. Add grated zucchini and saute, stirring till wilted. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cream (or Light & Creamy), grated cheese, parmesan, lemon zest and juice, spinach, corn, carrot puree, anchovies, zucchini mix and entire contents of the salmon tin (including liquid). Break up salmon and mix all ingredients well. Mix through pasta and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to prepared dish and level off. Sprinkle top with extra cheese. Cover (either with a lid or with foil) and bake for 30 minutes. Remove lid and switch oven to grill and grill top for 5 minutes to brown cheese.
- Serve with a fresh summer salad.
I keep carrot puree in the freezer to thicken sauces and to add vegie content to dishes. If you don't have carrot puree, you could use 2 grated carrots instead. To make this a vegetarian dish simply leave out the salmon and anchovies and add in mushrooms for protein.
Use for leftovers
Any leftovers are great in the school lunchboxes, as this tastes great cold as well.
If you like to spice things up a little, simply add in some chilli sauce to the mix.