1 / 1 Picture by: snow
- 3 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 350g pork, cut into 5cm strips
- 2 teaspoons shaoxing wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 50g fresh bamboo shoots, cut into 5cm strips
- 5 dried red chillies, finely sliced
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
Preparation:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- Heat the oil in a wok over medium heat until hot. Add the pork and stir fry until the wok is almost dry.
- Add the shaoxing wine, salt, soy sauce and bamboo shoots then cook until the liquid has evaporated and the oil looks clear.
- Add the chillies and fry until fragrant. Serve scattered with spring onions.
Fresh bamboo shoots and shaoxing wine can be purchased in Asian speciality shops or online.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!