1 / 1 Picture by:
Stir Fried Chilli Pork
Serves : 4
- 100g very hot chillies, such as Scotch bonnets, seeded, julienned
- 200g pork, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons chicken stock
Preparation:20min › Cook:10min › Ready in:30min
- Heat a wok and dry fry the chillies until light brown in colour. Set aside.
- Marinate the pork in cornflour, chicken stock powder and 1/2 the salt for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a wok over high heat until very hot. Stir fry the pork until light pink in colour.
- Add the chillies and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the soy sauce then add the remaining salt to taste. Drizzle over the chicken stock, stir and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!