Stir Fried Chilli Pork
Be the first to make this!
This stir fried pork uses a lot of fresh and hot chillies to create the mouth burning yet tasty dinner dish. Serve with lots of rice.
100g very hot chillies, such as Scotch bonnets, seeded, julienned
200g pork, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon cornflour
1 teaspoon chicken stock powder
3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
1 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
1 tablespoons chicken stock
- Heat a wok and dry fry the chillies until light brown in colour. Set aside.
- Marinate the pork in cornflour, chicken stock powder and 1/2 the salt for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a wok over high heat until very hot. Stir fry the pork until light pink in colour.
- Add the chillies and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the soy sauce then add the remaining salt to taste. Drizzle over the chicken stock, stir and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate