1 / 1
4 people made this
For a one ingredient recipe it never ceases to amaze how tasty and versatile these wafers can be. I use them as nibbles at dinner parties or a garnish for soups, risotto or salads.
200g grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 210 degrees C. Cover a baking tray with a silicone baking mat or with baking paper.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan in 4 to 5cm circles onto the mat. Cook for 4 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Remove biscuits from the mat with a palette knife.
- Take a rolling pin and roll each biscuit onto the pin whilst they are still warm. Let each biscuit cool on the rolling pin. The biscuits will take the shape of the rolling pin.
- Serve once cooled and crisp.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate