Pan Seared Scallops
1 / 1
4 people made this
This is the perfect way to cook scallops but to get the best results you need the freshest scallops you can find.
salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a cast iron pan or a heavy-based frying pan over high heat. (Do not add any oil).
- Season the scallops with salt and pepper.
- When the pan is really hot, add the scallops.
- Remove from the heat. (The hot pan will be enough to cook the scallops).
- Turn the scallops over after 1 minute.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate