1 / 1 Picture by: Capucine
Pan Seared Scallops
- 12 scallops
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation:10min › Cook:4min › Ready in:14min
- Heat a cast iron pan or a heavy-based frying pan over high heat. (Do not add any oil).
- Season the scallops with salt and pepper.
- When the pan is really hot, add the scallops.
- Remove from the heat. (The hot pan will be enough to cook the scallops).
- Turn the scallops over after 1 minute.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!