1 / 1 Picture by: tonytsang
Stir Fried Chicken with Enoki Mushrooms
Serves : 4
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornflour, mixed with 1 tablespoon water
- 450g skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoon oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 80g rice vermicelli, soaked, cut in half
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, sliced
- 200g enoki mushrooms, root cut off
- 75ml Lee Kum Kee's chicken marinade
- 1 cup (250ml) water
Preparation:15min › Cook:10min › Extra time:15min marinating › Ready in:40min
- Make the marinade by mixing together the sugar, salt, soy sauce and cornflour slurry. Mix in the chicken, let marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat a large frying pan with 1 tablespoon oil over high heat. Stir fry the chicken until evenly brown on both sides, 3-4 minutes. Set aside.
- Heat the same frying pan with 1 tablespoon oil over high heat. Stir fry the onion and salt until soft, 3-4 minutes. Add the capsicums and stir to mix. Set aside.
- Place the vermicelli in the same pan, add onions, capsicums, mushrooms and chicken. Pour over the chicken marinade and water and heat through over high heat, about 2-3 minutes. Adjust the seasoning accordingly and serve hot.
Lee Kum Kee's chicken marinade can be purchased in Chinese/Oriental speciality stores.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!