1 / 1 Picture by:
- 300g boneless and skinless chicken thighs, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- ground white pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese rice wine
- salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 300g fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2.5cm pieces
Preparation:15min › Cook:20min › Ready in:35min
- Combine chicken with cornflour, white pepper, light soy sauce, rice wine, salt and 1 tablespoon oil in a bowl. Mix well.
- Blanch the asparagus in lightly salted boiling water for 1 minute, drain into a colander set over the sink and cool with cold running water.
- Heat 4 tablespoons oil in a wok or large frypan over high heat. Add the chicken and stir fry until cooked through. Add the asparagus to heat through, about 1 minute. Transfer to a serving dish.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!