1 / 1 Picture by: Suhara
Stir Fried Vegetables in Soy Sauce
Serves : 6
- 1 bunch choy sum
- 1/2 head cabbage
- 2 tablespoon oil, for cooking
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon mushroom sauce
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- 1 pinch salt and white pepper, to taste
Preparation:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Remove the hard stalks of the choy sum; separate the stalks and cut in half. Cut the cabbage into pieces. Wash and drain vegetables.
- Heat oil in a saucepan or wok and saute onions until soft. Add garlic, cabbage and choy sum then stir for a few minutes.
- Add mushroom sauce, soy sauce and crumbled stock cube.
- Stir and then pour in the water. Simmer and season with salt and pepper.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!