2 people made this
There is nothing like a good sandwich, this one uses tinned sardines that are mashed and combined with shallots, chilli and lime juice.
1 tin sardines in tomato sauce
2 shallots, thinly sliced
1/2 red chilli, deseeded and sliced
1 lime, juiced
sliced bread, white bread preferable
cucumber, thinly sliced
- Mash the sardines until fine then mix in the shallots, chilli and lime juice.
- Butter both sides of the bread.
- Spread the sardine mixture on one side of bread.
- Top with cucumber slices and cover with another buttered slice of bread to make a sandwich.
- Remove crusts and cut the sandwich diagonally to make 4 triangles.
Tasted awesome had this as a snack before I headed off to work.
- 16 Jun 2014
Write a review
Click on stars to rate