1 / 1 Picture by: Wiley
Chicken Panang Curry
- oil for frying
- 4 tablespoons Panang curry paste
- 4 cups (1 litre) coconut milk
- 300g chicken breast, cubed
- 2 tablespoons palm sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 6 kaffir lime leaves, torn
- 2 big red chillies, sliced
- 1 handful Thai basil leaves
Preparation:15min › Cook:30min › Ready in:45min
- In a wok, fry the curry paste in oil until it is fragrant. Add the coconut milk and bring to a boil.
- Add the chicken and cook until almost done. Add the palm sugar, fish sauce and lime leaves. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Taste and adjust the saltiness by adding more fish sauce if necessary.
- To serve, place the curry in a large bowl. Garnish with the red chillies and basil. Pair with steamed jasmine rice.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!