1 / 1 Picture by: Wiley
Stir Fried Chicken with Ginger
- 200g ginger, peeled and julienned
- 1 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 200g boneless chicken, sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 spring onion
Preparation:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- In a bowl mash the ginger and salt with your hands. Rinse and squeeze out the ginger with your hands to remove all the water.
- In a wok, heat the oil and add the chicken then cook until brown.
- Add the ginger and stir fry until fragrant.
- Add the fish sauce and soy sauce then mix thoroughly.
- Make a cornflour slurry by mixing the cornflour with the water. Pour into the wok and stir until thickened adding more water if needed.
- Add the mushrooms and spring onions then stir fry until the mushrooms are cooked.
- Serve with steamed jasmine rice.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!