1 / 1
10 people made this
This is a great dessert that is so easy to make but looks and tastes great. I leave out the alcohol when making it for kids.
200ml cream, chilled
250g strawberries or raspberries or a mix of both
8 sponge fingers
6 tablespoons Muscat or other dessert wine
6 tablespoons strawberry or raspberry coulis
200ml custard or pastry cream
chocolate shavings to decorate
- Whipped Cream: Put a glass bowl and electric mixer beaters in the freezer for at least 30 minutes. Remove from freezer and pour the cream into the cold bowl then whisk until you have whipped cream.
- Trifle: Cut the sponge fingers into small pieces and add to each glass.
- Mix the Muscat and fruit coulis in a bowl. Pour 2 tablespoons of the coulis mixture into each glass.
- Add the berries. Keep a few berries to garnish.
- Pour the custard over the berries.
- Add the whipped cream then top with the remaining berries and chocolate shavings.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate