1 / 1
4 people made this
Madeleines are a small light French sponge cake that are baked in the shape of a shell. These ones are flavoured with chocolate.
90g caster sugar
100g butter, melted
100g dark cooking chocolate
50g plain flour
- Preheat the oven to 210 degrees C.
- Mix the egg yolks with the sugar.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a double boiler over low heat then add this mixture to the egg mixture.
- Add the flour, mix well. Fill the madeleine tray with the batter.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes and cool before removing the madeleines from the tray.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate