1 / 1
282 people made this
These are a healthy and fun dessert with raspberries, pineapple, kiwi fruit, strawberries, apple, marshmallows and of course chocolate.
24 pieces fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
24 pieces apple
2 starfruit, if available, sliced
2 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
24 wooden skewers
60g cooking chocolate
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
- Skewer the fruit and marshmellows in varying orders.
- Place the skewers onto baking paper then dip a fork into the hot chocolate and let it drip over the fruit forming chocolate threads.
- Refrigerate so that the chocolate hardens.
- Serve as is or with a scoop of ice cream.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate