1 / 1
4 people made this
This is a simple peach tart recipe that uses yoghurt instead of cream and the fruit juice from the peaches instead of sugar.
2 cups (250g) plain flour
100g caster sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 (400g) tin peaches, in fruit syrup
100g almond meal
2 tablespoons caster sugar
1 tablespoon peach syrup
- Dough: Prepare your dough by mixing the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt with the water and oil.
- Roll out the dough on a flat surface and use to line a pie dish.
- Filling: Cut the peaches into large chunks
- Sprinkle 20g of almond meal onto the pie shell then add the peaches.
- Mix the egg, milk, yoghurt, sugar and 1 tablespoon peach syrup in a bowl. Pour the mixture onto the pie shell.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and bake for 40 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate