1 / 1
12 people made this
This is an easy dessert with condensed milk, eggs and coconut combined then baked in a cake like custard with caramel on top.
400g sweetened condensed milk
2 cups (500ml) milk
125g desiccated coconut
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Mix condensed milk, milk, egg yolks and coconut in a bowl.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff and add them to the mixture.
- Pour the caramel into a cake tin then pour the mixture on top and cook in the oven for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Remove from the oven and cool. Once completely cool remove the cake from the tin.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate