1 / 1
2 people made this
This is a recipe for a coffee shop favourite in your own home. It is the small tweaks like steaming the milk and adding vanilla to the cream that make it special.
1 tablespoon ground coffee
200ml thickened cream, cold
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Prepare 2 shots of espresso coffee.
- Heat the milk; steam it if possible.
- Meanwhile, whisk the thickened cream with a hand mixer until stiff.
- When you start to get peaks add the vanilla essence over the cream and continue to whisk the cream until firm.
- Pour the coffee in a cup then pour the hot milk over the coffee.
- Add one to two tablespoons of vanilla whipped cream on top of the coffee.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate