1 / 1 Picture by: Montana
Chicken, Lemon and Olive Tagine
Serves : 6
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions, diced
- 2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 50g fresh coriander, diced
- 6 chicken breasts cut into large cubes
- 150g green olives, stone removed
- 2 preserved lemons, cut into wedges
- 1 pinch pepper, to taste
- 150ml water
Preparation:20min › Cook:1hour30min › Ready in:1hour50min
- In a large saucepan heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add onions and sauté until soft. Stir in all the spices, diced chicken, green olives and preserved lemon quarters. Season with pepper.
- Pour in water and simmer over low heat for 1 1/2 hours. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Serve warm with couscous or fresh bread.
, I'm not sure whether to cook this recipe the picture looks nothing like the ingredients listed. Black Olives, Chicken Legs, Zucchini? - 01 Sep 2012
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!