1 / 1 Picture by: AllrecipesPhoto
Spinach and Ricotta Triangles
- 250g ricotta cheese
- 250g frozen spinach, thawed
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 200g filo pastry sheets
Preparation:20min › Cook:20min › Ready in:40min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Mix the ricotta cheese, drained spinach, eggs, basil, salt and pepper.
- Lay a filo sheet on a work surface then place a spoonful of the spinach and cheese mixture on it and fold into a triangle. Continue with the remaining ingredients.
- Put the triangle in a baking dish and brush with olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
i havent tried it so i hope its good - 19 May 2011
i loved it! i also added feta cheese which added abit of saltiness to it. - 16 Aug 2013
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!