1 / 1 Picture by: SunnyByrd
Blood Orange and Fennel Salad
- 2 fennel bulbs, including green tops
- 4 blood oranges
- 4 handfuls mixed lettuce or rocket
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preparation:15min › Ready in:15min
- Clean fennel and cut into fine strips. Cut 3-4 tablespoons of the green fennel tops.
- Peel oranges and remove the white pith as thoroughly as possible. Slice the oranges horizontally. Wash and dry the lettuce.
- Mix olive oil, salt and pepper. Combine with the fennel, fennel greens and oranges. Serve immediately.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!