1 / 1 Picture by: FritzM
Beef and Carrot Goulash
Serves : 2
- 500g casserole steak
- 1 dash oil
- 30g butter
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 carrot, finely sliced
- 250ml beef stock
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation:5min › Cook:1hour20min › Ready in:1hour25min
- Wash the meat, pat dry with paper towel and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Heat oil in a saucepan and sear the meat on all sides. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Add some butter to the hot saucepan type and briefly fry the onion until translucent.
- Add tomato paste and stew briefly. Pour in the stock then add the meat and the carrots.
- Cover the saucepan and stew for 60-90 minutes over a low heat. Season with salt and pepper then serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!