1 / 1 Picture by: MichaelNimravus
- 1kg zucchini
- 1 apple, peeled and cored
- 1 medium onion
- 1 green capsicum
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 250g brown sugar
- 250ml white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon English mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red chilli flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preparation:30min › Cook:45min › Ready in:1hour15min
- Peel zucchini and discard any large seeds; cut into small pieces.
- Finely dice the apple, onion and green capsicum then place in a saucepan along with zucchini and remaining ingredients.
- Bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered over medium heat stirring often until thick; about 45 to 55 minutes. Cool.
- Ladle into jars, cover and refrigerate.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!