1 / 1 Picture by: Crankatron
BBQ Pork Skewers
- 2 shallots roughly diced
- 3 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 pork loin steaks
Preparation:15hours › Cook:10min › Extra time:4hours marinating › Ready in:19hours10min
- Put shallots, brown sugar, chilli and fish sauce in a food processor and blend until it makes a paste. Stir in the oil.
- Cut pork loin steaks across the grain into 7 cm long strips about 2.5 cm wide.
- Mix pork pieces and the paste in a medium bowl with your hands rubbing in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for between 4 to 24 hours.
- Thread pork on skewers and barbecue until cooked; approximately 5-10 minutes or until cooked through.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!