1 / 1 Picture by: ConverseRocker
Apple Crumble Pie
Serves : 8
- 750g apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, optional
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 170g melted butter
- 2/3 cup (150g) sugar
- 1 cup (125g) plain flour
- 1 egg
- 60g nuts, chopped, optional
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
Preparation:15min › Cook:45min › Ready in:1hour
- Fill a pie dish with sliced apples. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- In a small bowl combine butter, sugar, flour, egg, nuts and salt. Sprinkle mixture over apples.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!