1 / 1 Picture by:
Serves : 8
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 2 firm pears, peeled, cored and diced
- 2 oranges, peeled and diced
- 250ml gin
- 130ml Grand Marnier
- 2 bottles dry white wine, chilled
- 350ml sparkling wine, chilled
Preparation:10min › Extra time:3hours marinating › Ready in:3hours10min
- Place the apples, pears and oranges in a glass bowl. Pour over the gin and Grand Marnier. Marinate the fruit for 3 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve pour the fruit mixture into a large pitcher or carafe and add the wine. Place some sangria into each serving glass 3/4 full and top each glass with sparkling wine to serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!