1 / 1 Picture by: HeinekenHelen
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoon olive oil,
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 sprig mint, diced
- 1 pinch black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 pinch mixed herbs. to taste
Preparation:10min › Cook:30min › Ready in:40min
- Place carrots and garlic in a baking tray or dish.
- Sprinkle over the rest of the ingredients and mix it all up with your hands.
- Place in the oven at 200 degrees C and cook for half an hour to 40 minutes; stirring every ten minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!