1 / 1
22 people made this
Although this is a basic cheese cake it is still loved by all that try it. For additional flavour you can put another layer on top like fresh fruit, chocolate or tinned fruit.
150-175g plain sweet biscuits (crushed)
50g hard butter
100g caster sugar
200g cream cheese
200g fromage frais
1 1/4 cups (310ml) thickened cream
Extra time:8hours chilling ›
- Line a 20cm round springform pan with greaseproof paper It will need a deep one.
- Base: Melt the butter in a saucepan then stir in crushed biscuits.
- Put into prepared pan and press evenly into base. Chill.
- Filling: Mix cream cheese and caster sugar together in a bowl.
- In another bowl whisk the cream until really thick.
- Stir the fromage frais into the cream.
- Pour the cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture and fold together until combined.
- Spread onto chilled biscuit base and return to refrigerator.
- For best results allow 8 hours for the cheesecake to fully set.
what is fromage frais???
- 11 Jun 2012
- 30 Jun 2011
Yum I will be doing it again really easy to do
- 03 Sep 2014
Write a review
Click on stars to rate