Chocolate Brownies with Marshmallows
Just when you thought there was no surprise left in a brownie - here come the marshmallows!
2 people made this
240g unsalted butter
150g dark chocolate
2 1/4 cups (500g) caster sugar
1 1/4 cups (155g) plain flour
1/2 cup (60g) cocoa powder
5 eggs, beaten
150g marshmallows, chopped
- Heat the oven to 190 degrees C. Line a 30cm square cake tin with baking paper.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and place the butter and chocolate in a bowl above the pan. Gently heat until melted. Remove from the heat.
- Mix the cocoa with the flour and sugar and mix this into the slightly cooled chocolate and butter.
- Mix in the eggs and fold in the marshmallows.
- Spoon the brownie mixture into the tin and bake in the oven until the surface has set but still feels squidgy underneath. This will take about 20 minutes. Allow to cool and slice.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (1)
User's IP: 188.8.131.52