1 / 1 Picture by: ritaturner
- 500g fresh mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 tablespoons red onion, finely diced
- 2 packed tablespoons oregano, diced
- 2 packed tablespoons thyme, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Preparation:15min › Cook:15min › Extra time:5hours chilling › Ready in:5hours30min
- Boil the stemmed mushrooms in plenty of salted water for 10 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients in a glass jar, carafe or container and mix well. Add the mushrooms then refrigerate until serving at least 5 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator 10 minutes before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!