Be the first to make this!
This is a really good way to use up your left over roast turkey from Christmas but you could just as easily use leftover roast chicken.
5 medium potatoes
2 tablespoons of oil
2 tablespoons madras curry powder
leftover turkey, diced
6 rashers of bacon, optional
250ml turkey stock
1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- Par-boil the potatoes; reserve.
- In a large saucepan saute the onions in the oil until clear and soft.
- Add the curry powder and stir into a paste then add the turkey and bacon, if using.
- Cook for 5 minutes until the turkey has taken the colour from the curry powder then add the potatoes.
- Add to the saucepan the turkey stock and tomato sauce then simmer for 20 minutes stirring regularly. Serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate