11 people made this
A rich lemon cheesecake that does not require cooking. Chill until set and serve cold with double cream and fresh fruit.
225g dark chocolate biscuits
300g mascarpone cheese
1 (400g) tin condensed milk
3 large lemons, juice and zest
140ml thickened cream
Extra time:1hour chilling ›
- Melt butter in a saucepan and add crushed biscuits then mix together.
- Pour into a cake tin then press into the base and sides to form the cheesecake crust. Chill.
- In a bowl add the cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice and zest then beat until combined.
- In another bowl whisk the cream until stiff then fold into cheese mixture.
- Pour into cake tin and smooth. Keep chilled.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate