Poached eggs on toast are a great way to start the day. They are even better when the eggs come from your own chickens.
Be the first to make this!
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
1 teaspoon salt
3 slices of sliced bread
10g butter, for the toast
1 pinch ground salt and pepper, to taste
- Gather your ingredients together, this is a quick recipe but timing is essential.
- Boil up a pan of water and add the cider vinegar and salt to the water.
- Put your bread in the toaster.
- When the water is boiling stir it round so it is turning in the pan.
- Crack the eggs and add them to the water; take care not to burst the yoke. Boil the eggs for around 3 minutes.
- When the toast pops, butter it. Make sure you get it into all the corners.
- Remove the eggs from the water when the white is firm but the yoke is still soft.
- Put the eggs on your toast then season to taste with salt and pepper.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 18.104.22.168