1 / 1 Picture by: SD
Mango-Banana Fruit Milkshake
- 1/2 small mango, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 banana, cut in chunks
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon white sugar, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg, or to taste
- 2 cups (500ml) cold milk
Preparation:10min › Ready in:10min
- Place mango, banana and ice cream into a blender then sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pour in milk and place the lid on the blender. Blend until smooth, then serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!