1 / 1 Picture by: Scary Cook
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup (85ml) reduced fat milk
- 1/3 cup (45g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 630g frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
Preparation:5min › Cook:20min › Ready in:25min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a medium bowl whisk together egg, milk, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper. Fold in spinach. Place in a small casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until lightly set.
If you are in a hurry, use a microwave safe casserole dish, cover with plastic wrap, and cook on high for 3 minutes. Release the steam, recover, and cook on high for another 3 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!