- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
- Place all the vegetables into a deep baking dish, season with salt & pepper, drizzle over a little olive oil, toss to coat
- Put the chicken pieces on top of the vegetables, season as with the vegetables, drizzle with olive oil, strip leaves of thyme & sprinkle over the chicken
- Add water or stock to bottom of pan.
- Cook in preheated oven for about 40 mins or until veges are done & chicken is crispy & golden & cooked through.
The vegetables will release a fair bit of their juices, you can skim the fat off & reduce the juices a little & use as a gravy.
This is a great one dish meal. Make it your own by adding whatever vegetables you like, I sometimes add a couple of red peppers cut into strips & garlic
See it on my blog
This recipe can be found at myfarelady.org